Army Public School has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of PGT & TGT. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Army Public School|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||8000 (approximately)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Ed with 50% marks, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apshisar.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.10.2020 to 20.10.2020