Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
- The candidates must have passed Master Degree, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 35 years
- Rs. 47.600 – 1,51,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce
- Personality Test
- Merit list
- APST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.02.2022 to 11.03.2022