Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Audit Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Audit Officer – 06 Posts
- The candidates must have passed BA in Economics, B.Com/ BBA in Finance, B.Sc in Mathematics, MBA in Finance, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 44,900/- To Rs. 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Viva -Voce
- APST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.04.2022 To 20.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|