Assam Rifles has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technical & Tradesmen. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical & Tradesmen|
Details of Vacancies:
- Naib Subedar(Bridge & Road) – 17
- Havildar (Clerk) – 287
- Naib Subedar (Religious Teacher) – 09
- Havildar (Operator Radio and Line) – 729
- Warrant Officer (Radio Mechanic) – 72
- Rifleman (Arrnourer) – 48
- Rifleman (Laboratory Assistant) – 13
- Rifleman (Nursing Assistant) – 100
- Warrant Officer (Veterinary Field Assistant) – 10
- Rifleman (AYA) – 15
- Rifleman (Washerman) – 80
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 18 – 30 Years
- Rs.56,100/-to Rs.1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.assamrifles.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.06.2022 to 20.07.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here (Apply Link Available in 06.06.2022)
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|