Bank of India (BOI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Faculty, Office Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant
- Watchman Cum Gardener
- Office Attendant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Agra Zonal Office, 1st Floor LIC Building, Sanjay Palace Agra- 282002
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.08.2021 to 04.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here