Bank of India (BOI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Attender. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed BSW / BA / B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- MinimumAge: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office, BOI Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.07.2021 to 18.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here