Bank of India (BOI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Probationary Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 500 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Probationary Officers in JMGS-I
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 25.02.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Credit Officer in General Banking stream – 350
- IT Officer in Specialist stream – 150
- Credit Officer in General Banking stream: Candidates must have passed the Degree (Graduation) in any discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- IT Officer in Specialist stream: Candidates must have passed the 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or a Graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 29 Years
- Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.02.2023 to 25.02.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here