Bank of Maharashtra has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Chief Risk Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer|
|Official Website||www. bankofmaharashtra.in|
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- All Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www. bankofmaharashtra.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- General Manager Bank Of Maharashtra, H.r.m Department, Head Office, Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar, Pune 411 001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.05.2021 to 17.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here