Bank of Maharashtra has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Generalist Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Generalist Officer MMGS Scale II – 400
- Generalist Officer MMGS Scale III – 100
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 25 years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Rs. 48,170 – 78,230/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,180/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 118/-
- Women/PWBD Candidates : Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.02.2022 to 22.02.2022