Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 4,374
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Trainee
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer/C – 181
- Scientific Assistant/B – 7
- Technician/B – 24
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – 1216
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – 2946
- Candidates must have passed the M.Sc in Bio-Science/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Physics, BE/B.Tech in Architecture/ Civil/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Computer Science & Engg/ Mechanical/ Drilling/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Controls/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy & Materials/ Metallurgical & Materials/ Materials/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ M.Lib (Information Science) with 4 yrs experience in a responsible capacity in a University Level Library after acquiring M.Lib. OR M.Lib (Information Science) with NET Pass or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc in Food Technology/ Home Science/ Nutrition or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. Biochemistry/ Bio Science/ Life Science/ Biology/ (Chemistry) with Chemistry as major subject and Physics/ Mathematics / Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects/ Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage/ (Physics) with Physics as major subject and Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subject/ Computer Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ B.Sc. PLUS One-year Diploma in Computer Science/ Diploma in Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Architecture/ Civil/ Automobile, Diploma in Engineering with a minimum 50% and One-year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Industrial Safety, B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and One-year Diploma / Certificate Course in Industrial Safety or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
- Candidates must have passed the SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate, HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate, Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by the Dental Council of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 – 35 Years
- Technical Officer/C – Rs. 56,100/-
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician/B – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – Rs. 26,000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – Rs. 22,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Screening Test
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- Technical Officer/C Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant/B Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Technician/B Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.barc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 22.04.2023 to 22.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here