Bharathidasan University (BDU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Applying Mode||Offline and Email|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Fellow – 01 Posts
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc. in Physics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Rs. 14,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Click the link to the website at www.bdu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Interested Candidates are requested to send their CV to the following Email email@example.com.
- Dr. P. Muruganandam Professor And Head Department of Physics, Bharathidasan University,
Tiruchirappalli – 620024.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 13.04.2022 To 28.04.2022
- Official Notification and Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|