Bharathidasan University (BDU) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Project Fellow|
|Applying Mode||Offline and Email|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Fellow – 3 Posts
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc. / M.Phil (Chemistry) with a minimum of 60 % marks / CGPA 6.1 and above or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Rs. 14,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Click the link to the website at www.bdu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Dr. V. Thiagarajan, UGC-Assistant professor, School of Chemistry, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024.
- The soft copy of the application should be e-mailed to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 05.03.2022 To 14.03.2022
- Official Notification and Application Link: Click Here