Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of MTS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Storekeeper Gd-III
- Civilian Trade Instructor
- MTS (Messenger)
- MTS (Watchman)
- MTS (Gardener)
- MTS (Safaiwala)
- MTS (Washerman)
- MTS (Barber)
The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Rs.18,000/- to Rs.19,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- written test
- skill test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bsakirkee.org
- Candidates can apply offline
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.01.2022 to 29.01.2022
- Notification Link & Application Link: Click Here