Bombay Engineer Group and Centre ( BEGC) have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Cook & MTS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bombay Engineer Group and Centre ( BEGC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Cook & MTS|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Storekeeper Gd-III
- Civilian Trade Instructor
(i) All Post
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 19,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bsakirkee.org
- Candidates can apply offline
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.01.2022 to 31.01.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here