Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Recruitment Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Detail Of Vacancies:
- Engineer – 12
- Supervisor – 20
- Candidates must have passed a 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree Full-Time or Full-Time Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed an 3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Engineer – Rs. 78,000/-
- Supervisor – Rs. 43,550/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bhel.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- “Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR), BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001.”
- Application Submission Dates: 08.11.2022 to 21.11.2022
- Submission of Hard Copy Application: 23.11.2022
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|