Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Supervisor
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 08.06.2023
Detail Of Vacancies:
- Engineer (FTA-Civil) – 04
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 06
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree. Degree Programme/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering with 60% marks with 2 years of experience or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks with 2 years of experience or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 34 Years
- Rs. 46,130 – Rs. 82,620/-
Mode of Selection:
- All Candidate: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bhel.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application and send a Following Address
- The Addl. General Manager (HR) BHEL,
Power Sector Southern Region,
BHEL Integrated Office Complex TNEB Road,
Chennai – 600100.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.05.2023 to 08.06.2023
- Submission of Hard Copy Application: 13.06.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here