Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Secretary. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Executive Secretary|
|Applying Mode||Online/ Offline|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Executive Secretary
- The candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Rs. 43,500/- To Rs. 1,20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online/ Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.birac.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Refer to Official Notification”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.04.2022 To 08.05.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|