Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed the Degree in Law, LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.78,800 to Rs. 2,09,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bis.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.11.2021 to 11.12.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here