Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Agriculture Engineering – 02
- Bio-medical Engineering – 02
- Chemistry – 04
- Computer Engineering – 02
- Electrical Engineering – 04
- Environment Engineering – 02
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology, Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.99, 669/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bis.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.08.2022 to 26.08.2022