Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||West Bengal, Maharashtra, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) – 08 Posts
- Deputy Director (Library) – 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Publication) – 01 Post
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation Diploma/ Masters Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bis.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.05.2022 to 20.06.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|