Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy General Manager
- Labour Welfare Officer
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, Diploma,Graduate with 5 to 15 years in Exp in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 – 45 years
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 1,40,000/-
- Manager – Rs. 75,000/-
- Labour Welfare Officer – Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for the future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.06.2022 To 07.07.2022