Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Applying Mode||Online / Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Safety & Health)
- Assistant Engineer (Safety & Health)
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E/B.Tech Civil, Mechanical, Environment, Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
|Post Name||Maximum Age|
|Assistant Executive Assistant||45|
- Rs. 50,000/- To Rs. 65,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online/ offline mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bmrc.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address,
- “General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
K.H. Road, Shanthinagar,
Bengaluru – 560027″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.04.2022 To 11.05.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|