Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Applying Mode||Online & Offline|
Details of Vacancies:
- Diesel Mechanic
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Rs. 6,000/- To Rs. 7,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online & Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Agency,
Shanthinagar Bus Stand,
Bangalore – 560027″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.12.2021 to 17.01.2022