Bank Note Press Dewas has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Junior Technician & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Bank Note Press Dewas|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Technician & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Welfare Officer – 01 Post
- Supervisor – 02 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant – 15 Posts
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 60 Posts
- Junior Technician (Printing) – 23 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – 15 Posts
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC) – 15 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant – 03 Posts
- The candidates must have passed ITI, Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.18,780/ to Rs.1,03,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.05.2021 to
11.06.2021(18.06.2021 Date Extended)