Bank of Baroda (BOB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Last Date|| |
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sr. Relationship Manager – 320 P
- E-Wealth Relationship Managers – 24
- Group Sales Head – 01
- Operations Head – 01
- Candidates must have passed Any Degree, Graduate, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Refer to Offical Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
- General and OBC candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates – Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.09.2022 To
20.10.202210.11.2022 (Date Extended)