Bank of Baroda (BOB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Vice President. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Vice President|
|Last Date||26.04.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Vice President
- The candidates must have passed the B.E/B. Tech, MCA, CA, MBA, PG Diploma, any Graduation in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Personal Interview
- General, EWS & OBC candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC, ST, PWD & Women candidates – Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.04.2022 To 26.04.2022 (Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|