Bombay High Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of System Officers & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||System Officers & Others|
Details of Vacancies
- Senior System Officers – 13 Posts
- System Officers – 27 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Degree, BE or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Senior System Officers – Rs.46,000/-
- System Officers – Rs.40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.05.2021 to 27.05.2021