Bombay High Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Clerk. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
Details of Vacancies
- Clerk – 247
- The candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- Per Month
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.12.2021 to 06.01.2022