Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.09.2021 to 24.09.2021