BPSC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of Assistant, AE. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
|Organization ||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant, AE|
|Starting Date ||09.05.2019|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Mode of Selection:
- For Others (Main Exam): Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates of Bihar State (Mains Exam): Rs.200/-
- For Others (Prelims Exam): Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD (Prelims Exam): Rs. 150/-
- Other Details Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 21.05.2019