Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Food & Consumer Protection (FCP). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Food & Consumer Protection|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 60 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.06.2021 to 30.06.2021