Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Town Planning Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Bihar Govt jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Town Planning Supervisor|
|Last Date||18.04.2022 (Date Extended)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Town Planning Supervisor – 107 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Planning, Post Graduation Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS, Masters in Planning/ Town Planning/ Regional Planning/ Urban Planning/ City Planning/ Country Planning or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- SC/ ST (Bihar)/ Female/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 750/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.03.2022 to 18.04.2022 (Date Extended)
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here