BSF has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Group B & C. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Group B & C|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a 10th with three years of work experience in their respective trade from a reputed firm or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Sub Inspector – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Constable – Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Second Phase Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Practical/Trade Test
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Sub Inspector: Rs.200/-
- Constable: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/BSF Serving Personal/Ex-Servicemen/Female – Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bsf.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.06.2022 to 12.07.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here