Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Secretariat Assistant, Auditor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Type of Employment||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Secretariat Assistant, Auditor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Secretariate Assistant – 1360 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 125 Posts
- Malaria Inspector – 74 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade-C – 02 Posts
- Auditor – 626 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Refer to the Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 540/-
- SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 135/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.04.2022 to 17.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|