Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Type of Employment: Bihar Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 232
Job Location: Bihar
Post Name: Stenographer
Official Website: www.onlinebssc.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 14.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Stenographer – 232
- Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- As Per Morms
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- General/ BC/ EBC Candidates Rs. 540/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 135/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.onlinebssc.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.05.2023 To 14.06.2023