Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 45
Job Location: Assam
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.bvfcl.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- ITI Apprentice
(i) Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering or equivalent or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Diploma Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or equivalent or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) ITI Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a HSLC+ITI or equivalent or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bvfcl.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Submission Dates: 17.05.2023 to 06.06.2023
Official Links :
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice: Click Here
- Apply Link for ITI Apprentice: Click Here