Centre for Development of Telematics has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Executive Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Development of Telematics|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi, Bangalore|
|Post Name||Executive Director|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years.
- As Per Govt Norms
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdot.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- A Scanned Copy of the duly Filled in and signed proforma in pdf format may also be sent by the candidate through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Centre for Development of Telematics C-DOT Campus, Mehrauli New Delhi – 110 030
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2019 to 07.12.2019