Cabinet Secretariat has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Field Officer (GD)|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree with any of the following languages as Balochi, Bhasa, Burmese, Dari, Dzongkha, Dhivehi, Kachin, Russian, and Sinhala or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 30 years
- Rs. 44,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cabsec.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY FIELD OFFICER (GD) addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.01.2022 to 04.03.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here