Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Senior Intelligence Officer
- Intelligence Officer
- The candidates should be from the commercial tax department or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
Salary Package: Rs. 28,940 – 1,05,810/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbic.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Special Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Room No 219, 1st Floor, Building No 2, A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh 522238
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.07.2020 to 31.07.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here