Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Tax Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Tax Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 18,000 – 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written examination
- Skill test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbic.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Assistant Director (Cadre) Directorate General of Performance Management Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate New Delhi-110002.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates:08.10.2021 to 05.11.2021