Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Tradesman & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Tradesman & Other|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Tindel – 05
- Sukhani – 10
- Engine Driver – 04
- Launch Mechanic – 05
- Tradesman – 02
- Seaman – 01
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 – 45 Years
- Tindel/ Sukhani/ Engine Driver/ Launch Mechanic: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Tradesman: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Seaman: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline/Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbic.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Eligible Candidates may also send the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification by post to the following address.
- The Additional Commissioner (P&V),
Commissionerate of Customs Jamnagar-Rajkot Highway,
Near Victoria Bridge,
Jamnagar – 361 001, (Gujarat)
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.11.2022 To 25.11.2022
TOP GOVERNMENT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|