Competitions Commission of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Research Associates. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Competitions Commission of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Dy. Director-General|
Details of Vacancies:
- Dy. Director-General
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to official Notification.
- Rs.131100 – Rs. 216600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cci.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Office of DG, 8-10th Floor, Office Tower-1, For Greater Good Kidwai Nagar (East), N. Delhi.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.05.2021 to 18.06.2021
- Notification & Applying Link: Click Here