Central Coalfields Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Central Coalfields Limited
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 608
Job Location: Ranchi
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.centralcoalfields.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.06.2023
Details of Vacancies:
(i) Trade Apprentice
- Electrician – 260
- Fitter – 150
- Mechanic Diesel – 40
- COPA – 15
- Machinist – 10
- Turner – 10
- Secretarial Assistant – 01
- Accountant/Accounts Executive – 30
- Welder – 15
- Surveyor – 05
(ii) Fresher Apprentice
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) – 20
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – 10
- Dental Laboratory Technician – 02
- Surveyor – 10
- Wireman – 10
- Multimedia and Webpage Designer – 10
- Mechanic Repair and Maintenance of Vehicle – 05
- Mechanic Earth Moving Machinery – 05
(i) Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a 10th and ITI with Relevant Trade Level or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Fresher Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed 10th,12th, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 6,000 – 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website at www.centralcoalfields.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application
- Applicant Submission Date: 24.05.2023 to 18.06.2023