The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Officer
- Project Engineer
- Project Associate
- Project Manager
- The candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 2,20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.09.2021 to 25.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here