The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Officer
- The candidates must have passed CA, MBA, PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 31000 – Rs. 220000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.08.2021 to 12.09.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here