The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Officer
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.Sc, B.E./B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA, Ph. D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 64 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.08.2022 to 09.09.2022
- Official Notification & Applying Link: Click Here