The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant, Project Engineer and Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Engineer – 8 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 7 Posts
- MSS-III – 7 Posts
- MSS-II – 4 Posts
- The candidates must have passed ITI, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, Post Graduation Degree, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 34 years
- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Other Candidates: Rs. 295/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Click the link to the website of CDAC at www.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.03.2022 To 17.04.2022
- Official Notification and ApplyingLink For Project Engineer: Click Here
- Official Notification Link and Applying For Technical Assistant: Click Here