Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer. Senior Technical Assistant Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 159
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Engineer, Assistant
Official Website: www.cdac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Assistant – Vulnerability Assessment – 01
- Technical Assistant – Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing – VAPT – 01
- Senior Technical Assistant – System Administrator – 01
- Senior Technical Assistant – Network Administrator – 01
- Admin Executive – 04
- Senior Assistant – 01
- Assistant – 01
- Project Engineer – 90
- Senior Project Engineer – 25
- Project Manager – 02
- Project Officer – 02
- Project Support Staff – 08
- Adjunct / Visiting Faculty / Part Time Trainer – 22
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma, Graduate, M.C.A, B.E/B. Tech, Post Graduate degree, ME/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 years
- Regular Posts: Rs. 29,200 – 35,400/- Per Month
- Contract Posts: Rs.3,00,000 – 22,90,000/- Per Annum
Mode of Selection:
- Examination Test
- Personal Interview
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.10.2023 to 17.11.2023