Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Librarian. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Consultant Librarian|
- Candidates must have passed Degree in Library Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 62 years
- Rs.10,000/- to 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdfd.org.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format email@example.com.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 29.04.2021 to 31.05.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here