Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Staff. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Staff|
Details of Vacancies:
- Content Developer
- 2D Animator
- Graphic Designer
- Interactive Media Assistant
- Technical Writer
- Project Assistant
(i) Content Developer
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) 2D Animator & Graphic Designer
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, BFA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Interactive Media Assistant & Project Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iv) Technical Writer
- The candidates must have passed IT, BBA, MBA, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 22,000/- To Rs. 29,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdit.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fullfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.02.2022 to 15.02.2022